The Fauna Marin Reef ICP TOTAL Test gives a quick and easy overview of 90 different measured values in reef aquaria.
You will get a complete overview over macroelements, trace elements, nutrients and pollutants with corresponding dosing & action recommendations.
You can also test your osmosis or source water for impurities with the REEF ICP TEST TOTAL. This is included free of charge with every test.
The Fauna Marin REEF ICP TOTAL test is the most comprehensive laboratory test for seawater and includes over 90 different measured and ratio values.
THE FOLLOWING VALUES ARE MEASURED
Electrical conductivity, density, specific gravity, salinity, pH, alkalinity, CO2 content, acid binding capacity, odor, coloration.
chloride, sodium, magnesium, sulfate, calcium, potassium, bromine, strontium, boron, fluoride.
Nitrate, nitrite, total phosphorus, total phosphate, ortho-phosphate, silicate
TRACE ELEMENTS / POLLUTANTS:
Aluminum, antimony, arsenic, barium, beryllium, lead, cadmium, chromium, cobalt, iron, iodine, copper, lanthanum, lithium, manganese, molybdenum, nickel, mercury, sulfur, selenium
Silver, titanium, vanadium, tungsten, zinc, tin, zirconium
Salinity line, dynamic Elements, relevance values
20 different pollutants, nutrients and trace elements.
- Most extensive laboratory analysis
- Fast, inexpensive and highly precise
- Easiest sampling and shipping
- Extremely fast laboratory analysis with high-performance laboratory equipment
- Test for over 90 parameters in seawater and osmosis water
- Access to detailed support and advice.
In your laboratory test kit you will find 4 sample tubes, as well as peel-off stickers with a sample number. These are stuck on the sample tubes for identification. The sample number is an unmistakable laboratory number. It simplifies queries and serves to reliably assign your samples.
1-2 working days after sample receipt at Fauna Marin ICP laboratory you will receive the results of your samples, as well as the dosing and action recommendations in your customer account.
The analysis package price includes the costs for the complete water analysis, as well as the sample set. Access to our laboratory software, the evaluation data and the constantly growing knowledge database is free of charge!
- Quality analytics especially for reef aquaria and marine aquaculture
- Elaboration of the samples by experienced aquarists and scientists
- Constant quality control of laboratory results via in-house coral breeding and interlaboratory tests with institutions and large aquaria
- Novel LIMS software with unique knowledge database
- Detailed individual recommendations for action based on real reef aquarium experience
- System-based dosing and action recommendations, own and external laboratory measured values are taken into account here
- ICP-LABOR-APP for easy dosing of the required elements
- Extremely fast analysis due to large machinery and state-of-the-art analysis methods
- Support from aquarium specialists with decades of experience
- Cost effective and fast
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.