If you do not have a calcium reactor running, this is exactly the right supply system for you! Here, in addition to the trace element supply, the need for calcium and alkalinity in the aquarium is also covered. The trace elements are then directly adjusted to the needs of your tank with each of your orders, which we determine from the results of the ICP analyses sent in by you.
The use of the system is the same as for all supply systems: Determine your needs for alkalinity, calcium and magnesium and dose these amounts daily to keep your levels stable.
You do not have to worry about the trace elements anymore. In many cases, the ratio of the dosing quantities of the solutions for increasing alkalinity to calcium is 2:1. However, this is only a guide value, so you should definitely check both values at regular intervals with your home tests and adjust the dosing quantities accordingly.
We will adjust the amounts of all trace elements directly to your next order without any additional costs at the supply system.
In order to accurately and consistently adjust your trace element concentrations, we recommend that you have an ICP analysis done at least every 4 months and report the results to us. Shorter cycles between ICP analyses will allow you to reach the desired result faster.
Nutrient concentrations are not adjusted in this product.
The instructions for preparing the individual components can be found here: Custom Reef Supply Manual
- 5000 ml KH solution: 15 ml increases the alkalinity in 100 liters of tank volume by 1 °dKH
- 2500 ml Calcium: 1 ml increases the calcium content in 100 liters of tank volume by 1 mg/l
- 2500 ml magnesium: 1 ml increases the magnesium content in 100 liters of pool volume by 0.5 mg/l
Double package recommended for aquariums from 500 liters:
- 2x 5000 ml carbonate hardness: 15 ml increase the alkalinity in 100 liters of tank volume by 1 °dKH
- 2x 2500 ml calcium: 1 ml increases the calcium content in 100 liters of tank volume by 1 mg/l
- 2x 2500 ml magnesium: 1 ml increases the magnesium content in 100 liters of tank volume by 0.5 mg/l
Delivery: Due to the individual adaptation of the system to the requirements of each aquarium, the delivery time is 5-8 business days.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.