The OceanMotion is a rotary unit to which any commercially available flow pump can be installed. This causes the pump to rotate, creating a unique and varied flow pattern in the aquarium. The motor in the rotary unit is able to cover a 270° movement.
The settings of the rotation angle, the rotation speed, as well as possible feeding pauses and night shut-offs can be easily adjusted via a web interface connected to the OceanMotion controller.
For each OceanMotion rotary unit, you will need the appropriate pump holder to be installed on the rotary unit. You can find the suitable holders in the menu item "pump holders". If the desired pump holder is not listed, please write us a message and we will design and build your individual pump holder.
- For the usage of the OceanMotion rotary units a suitable controller is needed
- The OceanMotion may only be operated with the controller provided
- The OceanMotion may only be operated out of the water. The OceanMotion is not waterproof, the housing protects the drive only from splashing water.
SCOPE OF DELIVERY:
- 1 x OceanMotion rotary unit
- 1 x individual tank holder
- permanently connected connection cable for the connection to the controller, selectable with 2 or 5 meters length.
Dimensions incl. tank holder:
- L = 85 mm
- B = 40 mm for rimless tanks without euro brace
- B = 80 mm for standard tanks with euro brace
- B = 110 mm for tanks with wooden wreath
- H = 125 mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.